At Settle College we are committed to safeguarding and meeting the needs of all our students. The College follows the guidance and protocols outlined by NYCC safeguarding board. A copy of our Settle College Child Protection Policy is available on the College website.
If you have concerns over Safeguarding please contact either:
- Mr G Paisley (email@example.com) (Designated Senior Lead for Safeguarding and Child Protection)
- Mr G Whitaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Deputy Designated Senior Lead for Safeguarding and Child Protection)
- Mr S Murphy (email@example.com)
- Mrs C Lambert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mrs J Isherwood (email@example.com)
- Mrs R Grimshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information including advice for parents, see the below links:
· Exam Stress – Childline
· Exam self care – YoungMinds
· Social media sites are changing daily and where possible we will make you aware of any sites that are causing us concern. If you require more information on social media websites and their use, information is available on www.net-aware.org.uk
See also our Keeping Safe Online page – advice for parents and a newsfeed from the ParentInfo website.
Visitors to Settle College
We have a Visitor and Safeguarding Information Leaflet for any visitors to Settle College.