The Settle Educational Foundation is a charity based at Settle College, which is entrusted with providing small pecuniary grants to former/current students of the College, up to the age of 25 who have, for not less than two years at any time, attended Settle College and who are, in the opinion of the Governors, in need of financial assistance.
Small grants are available to eligible beneficiaries to assist in the following ways:
- the promotion of education not covered by the Local Education Authority;
- entry into a profession or trade;
- travel abroad to pursue education;
- to enable beneficiaries to study Music or other arts;
- the promotion of education generally.
Please complete the form below and return to Settle College.
Postal Address: Settle College, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 0AU
Telephone: 01729 822451 ext 254